1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[macOS] Can't Access License Manager

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Amadeus, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

I updated to 2.11a on macOS and now I can't activate my app

upload_2020-4-14_13-6-56.png
    License manager is also disabled under the help menu. Please help, I can't get back up and running atm...

2. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

follow up screenshot of the license manager being inaccessible upload_2020-4-14_13-19-50.png

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Amadeus,

I am afraid you would forget the following setting mentioned in our manual:
    ===
    macOS 10.14 and later: macOS added a new security mechanism to prevent an app from controlling another app without the user’s consent. That is, you are able to register an app explicitly as an exception in the allowed list from ‘System Preferences’. To do this, please follow the steps below:
    1. Open ‘System Preferences’, and go to ‘Security & Privacy’ and ‘Privacy’-tab. Click on the lock icon on the bottom left corner and enter password.
    2. For keyboard/mouse share, choose ‘Accessibility’ from the left-pane, and then add /Applications/Across/Across Center.app to the right list.
    3. For file access from paired devices, choose ‘Full Disk Access’ from the left-pane, and then add /Applications/Across/Across Center.app to the right list.

4. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

Oh that fixed it, thanks!

However now I have the problem where pairing appears broken. My PC never detects my macOS server now.

5. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

Nevermind, I figured out the issue. Apparently the antennas I removed on the back of my PC were for bluetooth, not wifi lol

6. caique guerra

caique guerra New Member

Hi, I have the same problem but on a windows PC.
    and I got my license only 2 days ago

Windows 10
    bluetooth via usb adapter

edit:
    Ok, restarting the pc fixed the issue for now.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  7. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

8. Rammayor

Rammayor Member

9. Rammayor

Rammayor Member

10. Rammayor

Rammayor Member