1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Mouse Lag on client device

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by sormaz, Jul 10, 2019.

1. sormaz

sormaz New Member

I have a 2.4Ghz mouse (with dedicated receiver plugged into my server mode computer).

When used on my client device (work laptop) there is significant mouse lag. I experience no lag using a wired mouse (also plugged into server device)

Please let me know if there is any way to fix this.

Thanks

2. sormaz

sormaz New Member

I believe I have narrowed down the issue. The mouse I have is a gaming mouse with polling rate at 1000hz. if I lower this to 125hz, then I do not experience as much lag when on the client computer.

This is still annoying, as I have to manually change the polling rate when I use my work laptop. I'd like to keep it at 1000Hz for gaming.
    If there is a way to make the software more tolerant that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I do want to say that I am still very satisfied with this software. I was not able to find a hardware solution for my problem (KVM's are so bulky and expensive, USB sharing hubs are not very nice and lots of wires) when I stumbled upon Across. Really awesome stuff, so thank you for developing it (and I'm happy to pay the small yearly fee).

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Please try with the latest version. If you want to resample Bluetooth report, click "Configuration" > "Resample Bluetooth report" from the main menu. Its check status of the menu item displays the current status whether resample BT report or not.