1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10, 2004 Update Appears Broken

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Amadeus, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

Hello, I just updated my windows machine to the new 2004 update, and it appears that Across no longer seems to work properly in client mode. I noticed when I go into Device Manager I see this:

[​IMG]

I've tried everything from removing the devices completely, uninstalling and re-installing across, but every time I see what appears to be a driver compatibility issue as seen above

Also here's a screenshot of my windows version:
    [​IMG]

2. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Amadeus,

Sorry about the problem. I recommend to rollback to the previous Windows version. Even if we would be able to fix the issue, we cannot release the patch until the next version release of across. Regarding how to rollback, please refer to googling with "how to rollback 2004 windows update".
    We will do our best to release the next version of across as soon as possible.
    Thanks in advance for your patience.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  4. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

Ahh fair, I've done a rollback before, so no problem there. Thanks for the info.

Do you have any expected timeframe on when a new update might be ready?

5. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

Also - just to circle back - rolling back to an older version of Windows did fix the problem. So it appears to be something with how Across sets everything up (perhaps a driver issue?)