1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pairing Process failing - Error Code 7

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Jeremy Mancini, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Jeremy Mancini

Jeremy Mancini New Member

Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Home and have been using this software daily for the past few months. All of a sudden a couple days ago it stopped working. I unpaired the client computer to try and reset it, but on the server when I try to initiate pairing I am getting the following message:

Failed to initiate pairing process. Please check the Bluetooth controller in your computer.
    Error Code: 7

I haven't made any changes to either computer so I'm not sure what's going on. Also, I noticed in the days before it stopped working that the mouse started getting slow / choppy on the client computer. Not sure if that's related.

Would love to get this back up and running, thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Jeremy Mancini,

Please let me know the hardware id (e.g., USB\VID_xxxx&PID_yyyy) of your BT adapter by following the below steps:

1. Open Device Manager (Control Panel > Device Manager).
    2. Go to Bluetooth category and expand it by double-click, and choose the Bluetooth adapter, and then right-click it. From the popup menu, click "Properties".
    3. In the Properties dialog, click "Details"-tab, and choose "Hardware Ids" from "Property" combo-box. It will show the hardware id in the Value field.

Thanks in advance.

3. Adrien Thob

Adrien Thob New Member

Hi Seungjin Lee,

I tried running the trial version of the software (to see if it could be useful for me) and ran in the exact same problem. In my case my BT adapter has 2 hardware ids:

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_6412&REV_0112
    USB\VID_0A5C&PID_6412

Hope you could help me too, thanks

Attached Files:

4. pbochard

pbochard New Member

I tried to run the trial version this morning as well and am getting this same error. My hardware IDs are:

USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B&REV_0001
    USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B

5. G C

G C New Member

I am experiencing the same problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763).

If it helps, I had the same problem a few weeks ago after installing Across v2.09. Since then, I have installed Across 2.11, but have the same issue.

6. Woodsie

Woodsie New Member

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same issue trying to connect Lenovo Thinkpad to iPhone 8 on IOS 13.3.1

My bluetooth hardware id is:
    USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001
    USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A

I am trying to test out the trial version before paying for the paid version as this would be more useful than another bluetooth keyboard if I can get it to work.

Thanks!

7. admin3389

admin3389 New Member

我也尝试在iOS 12.0.1上将mixplus连接到iPhone xr时遇到同样的问题
    我的蓝牙硬件ID是:
    USB \ VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001
    USB \ VID_8087&PID_0A2A
    谢谢您的消费!

8. Jake C

Jake C New Member

Across suddenly stopped working for me as well. I'm a paid user. Is there a workaround?

Bluetooth hardware IDs (Microsoft Surface Go):
    USB\\VID-0CF3&PID_E201&REV_0001
    USB\\VID-0CF3&PID_E201