1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keystrokes not registering on client

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by StavrosMcGillicuddy, May 23, 2019.

1. StavrosMcGillicuddy

StavrosMcGillicuddy New Member

Brand new user
    Two Windows 10 machines

On the client... Mouse works great but, the keyboard strokes do not always work..
    The "server" and "Client" are 2 feet from each other

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our across! I am afraid that your problem may be this:
    Another possibility is a possible anti-keylogger software in the server pc. If you are using a security SW, please configure it not to block our SW.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. StavrosMcGillicuddy

I did purchase a license
    I activated it on the client and I've been trying to activate the server (offline-license) but the Choose file is grayed out. Even after I edited my preferences and waited 15 minutes as instructed on the site

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Thanks for your purchase. You have to activate it in your server pc only. So you need to deactivate it first from your client pc.

Regarding offline activation, please send the xml file to support(AT)acrosscenter.com and we will send the response xml file to you.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  5. StavrosMcGillicuddy

ok.. I just tried offline again and it allowed me to select the file..
    I got this response. Do I need to buy a license for the Server and another for the Client?
    Result:This product key has been activated the maximum number of times. Buy more licenses.

6. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

No. I already told you that:
    You have to activate it in your server pc only. So you need to deactivate it first from your client pc.

7. StavrosMcGillicuddy

Sorry.. You did.. I missed that
    I deactivated the client and sent you the file via email for activation

8. StavrosMcGillicuddy

Resolved.. Thank you!

9. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

You are welcome!