1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inconsistent mouse dragging

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by lotusaurus, Nov 17, 2022.

1. lotusaurus

lotusaurus New Member

I'm running the across server on my Win 10 PC, which has three monitors, and using the across client on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+. There is no problem moving the mouse from the PC to the tablet, but quite often it's difficult to move the mouse back from the tablet to the PC. I have a BT-HID and BT-RFCOMM connection between the tablet and the PC.

I have the tablet positioned under the centre monitor, and after moving the mouse/cursor down to the tablet, the cursor often gets stuck at the top of the tablet, and doesn't appear at all on the PC. Moving the cursor up and down on the tablet will sometimes bring it back to the PC, but it can take quite a few tries. When this happens, sometimes the keyboard shortcut (Left and Right Ctrl) works (meaning it will shift the cursor to the PC), sometimes it doesn't. When this doesn't work, I'm unable to do anything on the PC as the keyboard and the mouse are tied to the tablet.

As I said earlier, there is never a problem moving the cursor from the PC to the tablet. The problem only occurs when trying to move the cursor from the tablet to the PC.

I'm wondering if having multiple monitors causes some problems, or is there something I should do to fix this problem?