1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Lost control over keyboard & mouse

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by sanjit, Oct 3, 2023.

1. sanjit

sanjit New Member

I installed the across for Windows software on my PC running Windows 7 and restarted the computer after installation. But I am no longer able to control my wired mouse and keyboard connected to my PC. Even after restarting the PC multiple times, it only opens the Acrosscenter download page in Firefox after restarting and does not give me control to the keyboard and mouse. I tried changing the keyboard and mouse ports, even tried connecting a wireless mouse but I cannot do anything. The cursor just sits in the middle of the screen. Strangely, when I restart the PC and it asks me if I want to open Windows normally or in Safe Mode, I can use the keyboard to select the mode and hit the Enter button. But once it starts, I don't have control over the mouse and keyboard. Please help me unistall thi

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi,

I think recently issued code sign certificates would not be recognized by your Windows 7 since your Windows 7 might be too old. Please update your Windows 7 to latest updates.
    Thanks.