Error Code 2 w/ Pairing - Was able to get Ipad to Connect

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by PatttyG, Jun 15, 2024.

1. PatttyG

PatttyG New Member

I have uninstalled Intel bluetooth drivers from researching threads.
    I was able to somehow get pairing to work and paired iphone + ipad. Than upaired the iphone, restarted the computer. Than pairing some reason broke and I keep getting error code 2.

I am willing to get CSR dongle just want to see if there is anything else I can do to try to trouble shoot. I am afraid to reinstall software as I have ipad working great and iphone was working great until my dumbass removed it lol...

Lifetime Paid User

upload_2024-6-15_3-4-9.png

upload_2024-6-15_3-4-29.png
    upload_2024-6-15_3-5-34.png

2. PatttyG

PatttyG New Member

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth
    Hardware IDs:
    USB\VID_8087&PID_0033&REV_0000
    USB\VID_8087&PID_0033

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hello, PatttyG,

Intel BT adapter is fairly high quality and works well for our app. No other BT adapter is needed.

You have to install the latest Intel driver available from the Intel site. And our app must work well. Please test in the environment and let us know how it works.

Thank you.

4. PatttyG

PatttyG New Member

Ok, so good news. I reinstalled most up to date. It works again!. Right after install I did not restart computer and just went right into across and it seemed to fix it! Phone and Ipad back. Very weird and appreciate how hard you worked on this app. Will be a supporter for life, just keep fine tuning her!