1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cursor can't return to host

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Mike Novak, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Mike Novak

Mike Novak New Member

I recently updated my ancient MacBook Pro 2011 to Mojave from High Sierra, and have encountered a new problem with Across. I use a Windows 10 PC, and have it set up as the Across host using Bluetooth. I can easily move my mouse cursor from the PC to the Mac, but I cannot move it back; it stays trapped on the Mac. The only way I can get it back to the PC is to click on my middle mouse button, which is something I never had to do under High Sierra on my Mac. While this solution works, it's really not the way Across is supposed to operate, which should be seamless travel from one computer to the other in both directions. Since Mojave is still a pretty old version of MacOS, I'm hoping this is a known issue with a fix already in place. Can anyone help me resolve this problem? (And yes, I've tried multiple reboots, restarts, settings options, etc.) Thanks for any wisdom out there.

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Mike Novak,

Have you already configured the setting mentioned in our maual?
    Thank you.