1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Switch to Server Mode" grayed out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John, Oct 26, 2021.

1. John

John New Member

Hello,

I installed AcrossSetup_2_22 on a Win10 VM running on a ESXi host.
    I've set a PCI passthrough to allow VM access the bluetooth device and it does work just fine.

The issue I see is that the "Switch to Server Mode" functionality appears to be grayed out.

I tried same Win10 VM running on a Fusion workstation environment and it works just fine so hypervisor should not be the issue here...

Any idea why the application can't allow to switch to server mode ?
    Any log file I can inspect ?

Thx!

Attached Files:

2. John

John New Member

Hello,
    tried on a physical laptop and again the "Switch to Server Mode" functionality appears to be grayed out.

Please provide suggestion on how to extract any helpful error log that could explain it.

Thx!

Attached Files:

3. John

John New Member

Hello,

while your product looks very promising for my working scenario not having any feedback on the issue make me doubt about it....
    Can you help, please ?

Thx!

4. John

John New Member

Hello,

I made some progresses at least for the physical laptop issue...
    I disabled the embedded bluetooth device and plugged the BT-USB dongle I used for the VM.

Now I've been able to switch to server mode and pair the phone.

New issue though... when I move the cursor off-screen trying to reach the phone the cursor won't leave the current screen.

But for that let me open a new thread.

Thx!

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, John,

Apology for no response.
    Please understand that we have never tested across on a VM and so have no idea on your issue.