1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some menu items are disabled on my Windows 11 PC

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Felix, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Felix

Felix New Member

I bought the Basic version, but after installing and rebooting on my Windows 11 PC, some menu items are disabled and I can't even register the license key. I tried reinstalling it, but nothing worked.

[​IMG]

Edition Windows 11 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Installed on ‎2023/‎4/‎18
    OS build 22621.1848
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
  2. Felix

Felix New Member

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Felix,

Search "Services" and run the Services app. Then check if "Across Services" is running.
    AcrossServices.exe, AcrossUniverse.exe and AcrossCenter.exe must be running.
    If all the three processes are running, please try to terminate AcrossUniverse.exe forcefully.

4. Felix

Felix New Member

Hello, Thanks for replying.

I have checked that all the processes are running:
    Across Services.png

I also force terminated AcrossUniverse.exe but the menu still cannot display all items.

My computer has an embedded Intel Bluetooth adapter, could it be that it doesn't support it? Do I need to purchase an external USB Bluetooth adapter?

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

It's not related with your Bluetooth controller.

Try to forcefully terminate AcrossCenter.exe and run it again from "Start" menu.

6. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

I think this issue might be related with your default Administrator account.
    1. Remove the installed our app.
    2. Make a new user account, log in the new account and install our app.
    3. See how it works.

Thank you.

7. Felix

Felix New Member

still not work:
    User2.png
    User2 menu.png

8. Felix

Felix New Member

I found out it was because I was using remote desktop. After I reinstalled with console login everything worked fine.