1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error code 7 Window PC with Ipad pro M1 (OS 16.3), Need toReboot Laptop every 30 min to make it work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Giftziiess, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Giftziiess

Giftziiess New Member

Specific information
    Laptop : HP ENVY x360 convertible 13-ag0xxx
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00 GHz
    64-bit operating system
    Windows 10 Home Single Language
    version 22H2
    OS build 19045.2546

Blutooth Device : Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 Adapter

Ipad pro M1 2021 with IpadOS 16.3

At first, when I used the trial version the program worked perfectly fine. I purchased the license and it's still fined. After 2 hours, the Bluetooth connection was disconnected, and When I tried to pair my device again, it showed the message in the picture below.
    upload_2023-2-14_15-45-33.png
    upload_2023-2-14_15-46-0.png

I try Reinstall Driver, not work.
    I try to remove everything and pairing again, not work still show the message.

Until now I reboot my laptop and the program worked again for random minutes, sometimes for 1 hour, sometimes just 20 min, I need to restart it every time it happened.

Any solution ?

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hello, Giftziiness,

1. If your Wifi band would be 2.4GHz, please change it to 5GHz if possible. If Wifi band is 2.4GHz, it tends to easily interfere with Bluetooth whose band is also 2.4GHz.

2. I am afraid that RealTek may not be a quality Bluetooth adapter vendor. From my experience, Intel Wifi+BT adapters and Broadcom or CSR chipset based USB dongles are recommended.
    You could replace your built-in Wifi+BT adapter with a same form-factor Intel adapter, or disable your built-in BT adapter in Device Manager and use a Broadcom or CSR chipset based BT USB dongle instead. If your RealTek BT adapter is an USB dongle, I recommend to use a Broadcom or CSR chipset based dongle instead.

Hope it helps.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    Giftziiess likes this.
  3. Giftziiess

Giftziiess New Member

Thank you for your response. I have discovered a solution that has improved the situation. Specifically, I disabled the Bluetooth driver in Device Manager and then re-enabled it, allowing the program to successfully pair with the iPad again without requiring a system reboot. In any case, I plan to attempt the utilization of a BT USB dongle at a later time. I sincerely appreciate your suggestion and thank you kindly for it.

Seungjin Lee likes this.