1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Middle click on Android?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Todd Saylor, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Todd Saylor

Todd Saylor New Member

Does across pass the middle click button through to Android? When I connect a Bluetooth mouse directly to the phone, I see that middle click is functional (opening browser links in a new tab).

But when I use across the middle button doesn't seem to do anything. I've disabled the "use the middle button as hotkey..." option. Is there a way to use middle button functionality?

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, thanks for your interest in our across.
    Yes. Normally it must work well, but I guess your real problem may be that some touchpad drivers prevent Across Server from capturing the mouse middle button click. Please understand that it's hard to solve, since this issue only occurs in some laptops we don't have.

Can you please let me know the model number of your PC?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  3. Todd Saylor

Todd Saylor New Member

Thanks for the prompt support!

Ok, if it is normally working I'll have to assume that the issue relates to my drivers and mapping software (Logitech Options, and possibly XMouseButtonControl as well). I do have some mapping in place (intended for the PC side), but I'd also tried to force those settings back to the default "middle button" behavior but it didn't seem to help. It's likely an issue specific to one of those other products.

With both of those programs, I can specify application specific settings, but I'm guessing no specific application has focus when Across is enabled, so those settings probably won't help me with this issue.