1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T2 Version How to connect to Network devices??

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by JQS, Apr 23, 2024.

1. JQS

JQS New Member

Hello,

I have purchased the T2 version, because it says that it can use keyboard and mouse through network. When I open the program there is no options anywhere to connect to any devices through network, all I see is the bluetooth option, which I don't want. Any ideas where I can connect to devices on my same network??

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, JQS,

Please see the reply for your mail. Thank you.

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

What are the client devices? T2 supports both Bluetooth and Network. However, you have to pair Bluetooth between your PC and client device at first. Our manual -- https://www.acrosscenter.com/manual/ -- can help your understand.

4. JQS

JQS New Member

Thank you for your fast response. I have 1 windows pc as server, another windows pc as client, and an ipad as another client all on the same network. So you need an initial bluetooth connection between devices? I understand, and will try that.

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

That's right. You have to pair Bluetooth between server and client, and need to connect Bluetooth initially.

6. JQS

JQS New Member

Hello, seungjin.

Now I am getting error 2 when trying to pair with other devices. Using bluetooth dongle with broadcom chipset .

7. JQS

JQS New Member

I was able to use my other device's bluetooth that works no problem with across, but the network option is no where to be found.

Ive purchased TWO licenses first a basic, but since there is no network on basic, and also no package upgrade option, I purchased a T2 license and I still I find nothing but problems .

8. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

You must not install the accompanied software of the Bluetooth dongle. If you would have installed it, please remove the software. Windows default driver will work better for it.

Please read carefully our manual. Anyway, your orders have been refunded.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024