1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When it works it works SO well, but when it doesn't it's terrible

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Tim, May 29, 2018.

1. Tim

Tim New Member

As long as I don't move anything or disconnect anything or change anything.. Across Center works SO SO SO SO well.

But every time I disconnect and move a computer away from bluetooth range (say I go away for a weekend or something) and then bring it back... the connection just constantly drops, even though nothing else changes.

The only solution I find is to completely uninstall Across Center on both computers, unpair them, restart them both, completely reinstall Across Center, and reconfigure everything. And then it works flawlessly again.

I know there are a couple work arounds regarding the dropping connections but I only have this problem after a computer is disconnected and reconnected. And it could be working flawlessly for months prior and then it immediately doesn't work every time.

Thoughts?

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your opinion. Could you please tell me some more details: OS, version(pro/basic), configuration, etc?

3. Tim

Tim New Member

Both are late model Macbook Pro's running up-to-date versions of High Sierra.

The configuration is pretty standard off a clean install of Across Center