1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pressing the ENTER key in Android will not send the message in Viber and SMS

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Ic3, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Ic3

Ic3 New Member

Hello

I just want to ask how to make the enter button on the keyboard send the message i want to send instead of moving down the cursor. This is the first time i used across in android before i used it on my ios device and when i press enter the message will be sent.

Also why is it that if i type a bit fast on my keyboard the letters in the android device will come out as double or even triple times. Example i type TEST in the keyboard in the phone it sometimes will show TEEEEESTT.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi Ic3,

The Enter key should work well in android. Doesn't the key work in the app only? Or doesn't it work in every apps in your phone?

In this week, next major updated versions will be released. Please try out the new version if available and let us know how it works.

3. Ic3

Ic3 New Member

Hello

Thank you for the reply. I do not know with other apps but for Viber and SMS when i press enter it will just go down a line and not send the message.

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Aha, your problem is that the enter key inputs correctly but it doesn't send a message in the app. Then I'm afraid that you need to contact the developers of Viber instead of us.

Regarding the keyboard input quality issue, please try out the new version that will come in this week and let us know how it works.
    Thanks and have a good day! :)