1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network/LAN Scroll Touchpad Difference

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by azowux, Jul 9, 2020.

1. azowux

azowux New Member

Greetings, Across Team & Community! I've found out my trackpad on HP 612 G2 Tablet scrolls perform very differently on network vs. bluetooth connection settings. BT scrolls are uncontrolable super fast no matter local sensitivity settings both on server & client. Network picks up trackpad scrolls perfectly. Very close to server device. Maybe even better in certain extent. Thing is, I've noticed the system does fall back to BT, but reasons are not quite clear to me, since some networks that don't seem slow like WLAN aren't supported while a phone local hotspot does the trick. Could you please list the conditions for network connectivity? The trackpad is impossible to use on bluetooth, Thank You!

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Please try to pair your computers again and test with another computer if available. We have never experienced the sympom or heard it from our users. Looks weird.

You can choose the preferred input channel between BT and network in the client device configuration dialog when both BT and network are connected.

Stable network connection is enough for across. From my experience, I sometimes experience jittering on the hotspot of my phone (Galaxy S10) whose wireless connection seems worse than my previous phone hotspot.