1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual Uninstall Instructions Please

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by ffoeg, May 8, 2021.

1. ffoeg

ffoeg New Member

I really hoped this app would work because your competitor - the one that Share Mouse, is garbage.

But alas after a lot of fiddling I never got it working. Pairing was no problem but otherwise no joy. The competitor worked oob first try pretty much seamlessly. it just crashes 3 times a day.

I get that software to do this is hard but these solutions are expensive and I've already been burned by the competitor after spending big. If a trial has a time limit and I can't get it working within that limit, I move on.

My setup is 2 macs, both 10.14.6

The Uninstaller worked fine on the one Mac. On the second mac I get a failure "Failed to uninstall Across"

If someone could please provide manual steps to remove completely, including all settings, I'll be on my way.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, ffoeg,

Sorry. I can't understand your description. Please post a video recording the symptoms.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

I can't understand how your described error could occur. Please provide any proof of your description.

4. blakely695

blakely695 New Member

try googling "may have exceeded the maximum number of connections to this server" and youll find numerous discussions that might steer you to a solution.

Report back.