1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get cursor and resolution of iPhone/iPad

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by James Lee, Oct 12, 2021.

1. James Lee

James Lee New Member

As the title, i want to know how to get cursor and resolution of iPhone/iPad or any device when using Accross Server, i had tried using python but it just get cursor and resolution of Windows, i need this to using auto something :D

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, James Lee,

Sorry for the late answer. I'm afraid that you couldn't. Please contact to each OS makers to get the detail.
    Thank you.

3. James Lee

James Lee New Member

But you make it you must know that, because your app can control iPhone device. So how you can detect where is mouse appear?

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Please understand that it is different between controlling a device and getting the cursor position. I think you would be using an old iOS device (iOS9 - 13). If you try a new one, the manner controlling devices is different between them.

We don't provide any information or programming interface about controlling an old iOS device using the direct control.

To get more details about getting cursor position, contact to each OS vendors instead of us.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021