1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account is expiring

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mick Glossop, Sep 23, 2021 at 8:22 AM.

1. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

When I boot up my Mac I now receive notification of my account expiring and I have to clear the on screen message every day.

It's my understanding that my account will be renewed automatically each year.

What can I do to remedy this?

See attached screenshots

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Mick Glossop,

This notification only reminds you that the license expiration date is coming, and so be prepared to extend your license if you want.
    Therefore just refer to the message and forget about it.
    Thank you.

PS: Your attached image will be deleted to prevent your product key from disclosing.

3. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do intend to renew, and I presume that this is not automatic. What is the procedure for renewing?

Is there any way to prevent these messages? It's a bit irritating to have to remove them myself.

Mick

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

License extension is not automatic and you have to extend your license in our store page. You can find the license extension information in there. Also, IIRC the notification messages would appear with some periods (not every day).

A user can extend license from 15 days before the license expiration date. If you want to extend your license by PayPal payment, please wire the cost to sjlee@acrosscenter.com by PayPal. I will extend your license manually.
    Thanks.