1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth Pairing Off/Grey'd out on server

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Jimmy_Jones, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Jimmy_Jones

Jimmy_Jones New Member

Hello,

After installing Across Center server on my laptop (Windows 10, HP Elitebook) and on my Android mobile phone, I can't click the Pairing button in the server? My bluetooth is on and appears to be working OK. My phone shows as Paired in the windows software.

I've checked the Bluetooth stack and it shows "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator", according to the FAQ this is already setup OK. Right above it, it has Intel(r) Wireless Bluetooth(R)...I'm not sure if this changes anything.

Is anyone please able to assist? Would like to get this going before purchasing a license.

Cheers,
    Jim

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

3. Jimmy_Jones

Jimmy_Jones New Member

Thank you for the reply,

Edit:

It came up with Error 13 to begin with, but a cycle of bluetooth off/on and re-open of across its all working.

The mouse input is quite laggy/delayed. I will do some research to see if there is anyway to improve this.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

@Jimmy_Jones, Don't try too much. I recommend to just wait for the next version that will be available soon.

5. Jimmy_Jones

Jimmy_Jones New Member

Thank you for the support. Will the new version help resolve the delayed/laggy input? The mouse is almost un-usable on the android device and keyboard input is often wrong also.