1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10.1809 (Fall 2018 update)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ZenInc, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ZenInc

ZenInc New Member

I've been using Across in server mode on my 2018 Dell XPS 13 9370, and it worked just fine with my iPhone. Love the software. All of a sudden, now that I've updated to the 1809 build of Windows that just came out, Across no longer works. There's a red mark on the system tray icon, and it says "Bluetooth Controller off." And opening the app, it says Bluetooth pairing is off.

Now, I know my Bluetooth is still working, because I can still use my BT mouse on the machine. I'm not using a dongle or anything for that, it's using the built-in BT. The BT driver in device manager says it was released in 5/2018, so it doesn't seem like that has been updated.

Is there an update for Across to address this issue? Or anything else I need to do in Windows to fix it?

2. ZenInc

ZenInc New Member

I have now also tried uninstalling/reinstalling Across, to no avail.

3. Kneelo Baguio

Kneelo Baguio New Member

I've just got my email confirmed now; applied as a member intentionally just last week due to this current concern. I just found that the confirmation email was considered as junk. Yes, I also have the exact same issue. Tinkered around since, but to no avail yet. I am now just waiting for the solution on this, while I've previously sent the same concern via 'Contact Us', as well.

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

5. ZenInc

ZenInc New Member

Excellent, that worked perfectly, thank you.

Will the program update automatically once you folks release a new version? Or will you send an e-mail out when it's ready?

6. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi ZenInc,

No, you have to update manually the new version. You will receive an announcement mail about the new version.