1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could not type some letters on my phone

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by LolaXX, Sep 15, 2018.

1. LolaXX

LolaXX New Member

Hi,

After a little struggling with all the settings I was thrilled to see that I could type on my phone using my laptop keyboard. It is amazing!

But soon I found it not working well: a lot of letters like "e", "p"...(mainly those on the first row) would not show up on my phone when I press it on my keyboard. Does anybody meet the same problem as me?

Again, it is a really amazing software. I really look forward to it!

Lola

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi Lola,

Thanks for your interest in our across!

I'm afraid that you would miss reading the limitation of the trial version from our download page:
    Have you already read it?

3. LolaXX

LolaXX New Member

Hi Seungjin,

Now I have read it. I then downloaded the pro version and loved it!
    However, after I unpair it, it would never pair again. I mean, my phone would just disconnect itself.
    I will try to figure out why.
    Thank you!

Lola

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Are you using iPone? I'm suspecting you would forget manual connection by right click on the icon and then click on "Connect Bletooth...".
    [​IMG]
    Have you already tried it?

5. LolaXX

LolaXX New Member

Yes, I tried it. The problem is that the first time that my laptop was connected with my iphone or ipad, everything worked well. Then if I unpair them, next time it would be like:
    I choose my laptop from ipad --> my laptop asks if I want to connect the ipad --> I click yes --> ipad says connected --> ipad would also show up on my laptop bluetooth connected device (other than across center) --> then my ipad says "not connected".
    I found a tread in the community saying that the user have to unistall across and install it again to use across after the first time. I think I met the same problem. Maybe it only work for the first connection. (My phone successfully connected, but after I disconnect them, it never worked again, but it worked for my ipad at its first time, but then, also never again. )

6. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Before BT pairing, are you sure you have removed BT pairing for your iDevice in PC? Not just in "AcrossCenter", but also in the Windows BT device list as stated in the pairing dialog:

7. LolaXX

LolaXX New Member

Yes, I removed it from both of them. Actually I got disconnected after I chose the device type (smart phone or tablet).
    And I get this a lot even though my laptop bluetooth is on.
    "Failed to initiate pairing process. Please check the Bluetooth controller in your computer. Erroro code:11"
    But it would start pairing again if I restart across so I would not worry.