1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

licensed windows/mac bundle; mac's license showing deactivated

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Ward Fenton, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Ward Fenton

Ward Fenton New Member

I licensed both a mac and windows PC and have used them with success for several weeks. The mac being in server mode and the windows PC as a client. I later decided that I'd like to have a second mac as a client and just after getting it connected, noticed that I was seeing the trial mode behavior with some keys not being transmitted and copy/paste only partial. When I accessed the help > license manager window I see it describes my product key as not being activated.

It might be worth mentioning that the Mac acting as a server is running on macOS Mojave and that the normally autostarted "acrossd" isn't active when running with that operating system unless I manually run "sudo /usr/local/sbin/acrossd" within a terminal window.

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hello, Ward Fenton,

Sorry for the problem and this lazy answer. If you have not yet resolved the issue, please try to deactivate your key and activate it again. This will resolve most of license issues. Let me increment your deactivation count limit to compensate for the loss.

From my experiences of previous macOS versions, it would be cumbersome to debug in the pre-release macOS. Across doesn't hack macOS and then it should work in 10.14.