1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse pointer stuck on server

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by EugeneK, Jun 14, 2018.

1. EugeneK

EugeneK New Member

Hi, I was using Across Center for some time with OSX as a server for some time and it worked well. Now I got new ThinkPad X1C 6th with Windows 10 and experiencing some issues with mouse not being able to switch from server to client, while keyboard seems like does ok - switch does happen so I can Alt-Tab on the client.

So I'm falling into situation when mouse remains on the server, while keyboard attached to the client(also Win 10).
    Relevant for both of the clients Win10 and OSX

Affected version: 1.40
    Server OS: Windows 10
    Client OS: Windows 10
    Client OS: OSX High Sierra

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Thanks for the report.

I think you are testing with the builtin touchpad rather than mouse. There are two types of touchpads: one works just like a mouse and the other works like a touchscreen supporting gestures. Currently Across supports the former but doesn't support the latter, and works as you described.

We will support the latter type in someday.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  3. EugeneK

EugeneK New Member

Hi and thanks for the response!
    Do you think I have any option in this situation to make Across Center work(besides using a mouse?)
    And also, is there any specific plan to support touchscreen like touchpads? Like should I wait for any particular release/update or look for another solution?

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

You can only use keyboard using the keyboard hotkey but can't use your touchpad when the input focus is in a client.

Right now I'm very busy with implementing the Linux version. I think I can estimate the schedule once the current development done. Sorry about that.