1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Across isn't working anymore after Windows 10 Creators Update (Solved)

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Hegom, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Hegom

Hegom New Member

I bought the app a few days ago after testing the demo for a few days, but my computer got automatically updated today and Across isn't working anymore.

Any updates on this? Is it only happening on my installation? Across is not yet compatible with Windows 10 creators update?

I reinstalled the application without removing the settings.

After the windows update not only Across but also some of the Logitech drivers stopped to work so probably the app needs to be updated to work on this version of windows.

I'm using Across 2.0 Beta.

Thanks.

2. Hegom

Hegom New Member

After deleting drivers, reinstalling, changing USB port for the BT dongle, restarting my pc multiple times I got it working :)

This message can be useful for someone else.

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hey Hegom,

Welcome to Across Center and thanks a lot for the tip! ;)

Do you mean that Windows 10 Create Update is the version of 1703? I'm using some Win10 1703 PCs without any critical issues though, I'm updating my PCs to the latest state to see if any problems occur.

(I'm guessing that the driver for your BT adapter would not be updated correctly during Windows 10 update.)

4. Hegom

Hegom New Member

Hi Seugjin

Today I got a very big update that includes the Creartos Update features, where can I see exact version number?

I thought that the update only affects the UI and adds some new features, but it can cause some software issues and problems with some Drivers, I found some information about the Logitech mouse problem, I had to uninstall the Logitech gaming software to get my mouse working again after the update, and in my case the solution for Across was uninstalling BT drivers, uninstall Across software, unpair, change the BT dongle port, install everything again and pair again the devices, obviously it can be only one of those steps but I don't which one fixed the problem.

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

To see the Version & OS Build, click the "Windows Start" and "Settings" (Gear) icon. In the Windows Settings window, click the "System" icon and then the "About" from the left pane. Finally you can check the Version and OS Build from the right pane. Can you share the info?

6. Hegom

Hegom New Member

Version 1703, OS Build 15063.674

7. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Thanks for the answer. The build version is identical to my PCs version. I'm guessing that the driver for your BT adapter would not be updated correctly during Windows 10 update.

Anyway if you meet any other problems, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

8. Hegom

Hegom New Member