1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot get network connection to work

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Tim W., Aug 26, 2022.

1. Tim W.

Tim W. New Member

I've whitelisted my entire subnet and ports for connections on both client and server (both windows 10/11 devices)
    I've tried selecting the same port and different ports for connecting from server to client and client to server. Doesn't seem like any combination of settings will allow for network connections to happen. Can someone post a working setup for a network connected windows 10/11 client/server? Same ports? Different ports? netstat output of what should be healthy (I don't even see a listening port open on the server)? Troubleshooting steps? Any advice is appreciated.

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hello, Tim W.

Sorry about the lazy answer.

1. Please make sure you are using the Pro or T2 Model. For the Basic or T1 Model, the network features are not available.

2. In the AcrossCenter's client properties dialog, choose the network adapter, on your server and client computers, on which network is connected each other.

3. If you are using a firewall SW, please add an exception to the firewall SW so as to communicate each other.

Hope it helps. Thank you.