1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not working on M1 MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Anuroop, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Anuroop

Anuroop New Member

Hello,

I have activated "Across" on my new Macbook Pro (M1 chip) and tried to connect to a few clients but it is not working.

The client devices are recognizing the server computer and showing as connected but not adding in the server computer (New M1 Macbook Pro).

"My macOS version is 12.4 and I have also followed the following settings as well when installing."

1. macOS 10.14 and later: macOS added a new security mechanism to prevent an app from controlling another app without the user's consent. That is, you are able to register an app explicitly as an exception in the allowed list from [System Preferences]. To do this, please follow the steps below:
      1. Open [System Preferences], and go to [Security & Privacy] and [Privacy]-tab. Click on the lock icon on the bottom left corner and enter password.
      2. For keyboard/mouse share, choose [Accessibility] from the left-pane, and then add /Applications/Across/Across Center.app to the right list.
      3. For file access from paired devices, choose [Full Disk Access] from the left-pane, and then add /Applications/Across/Across Center.app to the right list.
    I got very used to users across with multiple clients and suddenly unable to use anything. please help .....

Thank you.

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hey, Anuroop,

Please read the following from our release note:
    Thank you.

3. Anuroop

Anuroop New Member

Thank you for the response, please let me know if there is any other alternative/suggestion that I can use temporarily and please keep us posted if you find a solution.

4. Anuroop

Anuroop New Member

Meanwhile can you help me move my license to Windows from Mac temporary. I will try using my Windows machine can Server and Mac as client.

5. Anuroop

Anuroop New Member

I deactivated the licence on Mac and when I try to activate it on PC its giving me Error Code: 1