1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Across basic stop working after sleep and wake.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by tongtong1993, Dec 14, 2021.

1. tongtong1993

tongtong1993 New Member

software version: 2.24
    Server: windows 11 laptop
    Client: Ipad

Everytime when the laptop wakes up from sleep, the connection breaks and cannot reconnect, must restart the laptop to make it work again. (PS: have tried restarting the software or bluetooth service, but none of them work.)

2. tongtong1993

tongtong1993 New Member

Just discovered that when I changed the switch input hotkey, it worked again after awake-up. So everytime when my laptop wakes from sleep, I need to change the hotkey to make it work again.

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, tongtong1993,

Sorry about the problem.

What do you mean the "sleep"? Just sleep or hibernation?

If we could reproduce the symptom, we could fix it easily. But we can't reproduce the symptom and so we have to tread every relevant codes to find possible logical errors.

Thank you.

4. tongtong1993

tongtong1993 New Member

Just sleep not hibernation. And find another problem that after longer sleep like 8 hours the app cannot connect to the ipad anymore. When I tried to add new bluetooth pairing, error code 7 came out. Then I must restart the laptop to make it work again.

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Please let us know your laptop model number and the hardware id (e.g., USB\VID_xxxx&PID_yyyy) of your BT adapter by following the below steps:

1. Open Device Manager (Control Panel > Device Manager).
    2. Go to Bluetooth category and expand it by double-click, and choose the Bluetooth adapter, and then right-click it. From the popup menu, click "Properties".
    3. In the Properties dialog, click "Details"-tab, and choose "Hardware Ids" from "Property" combo-box. It will show the hardware id in the Value field.

How about toggling the mouse hotkey checkbox? Does it have the same effect as the keyboard hotkey change?

Thanks in advance.

6. tongtong1993

tongtong1993 New Member

Hi,
    The ids of my bluetooth adapter is USB\VID_8087&PID_0029&REV_0001, it's an built-in intel chip.
    My laptop model is thinkpad X13 (AMD version)

So in general, I observed two types of scenario. First, which was more common, was that everytime when I sleep and wake me laptop, the ipad will reconnected to my laptop, however the hotkey (both mouse and keyboard) is not working. The only solution is to change the keyboard hotkey and apply it. (swtiching mouse hotkey on and off does not work.)
    Another scenario that I found out last night was that after long sleep like 8 hours, when I wake my laptop, the app cannot not re-establish connection to my ipad. And when I try to add new pairing device, it send out error code 7.