1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account is expiring

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mick Glossop, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

When I boot up my Mac I now receive notification of my account expiring and I have to clear the on screen message every day.

It's my understanding that my account will be renewed automatically each year.

What can I do to remedy this?

See attached screenshots

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Mick Glossop,

This notification only reminds you that the license expiration date is coming, and so be prepared to extend your license if you want.
    Therefore just refer to the message and forget about it.
    Thank you.

PS: Your attached image will be deleted to prevent your product key from disclosing.

3. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do intend to renew, and I presume that this is not automatic. What is the procedure for renewing?

Is there any way to prevent these messages? It's a bit irritating to have to remove them myself.

Mick

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

License extension is not automatic and you have to extend your license in our store page. You can find the license extension information in there. Also, IIRC the notification messages would appear with some periods (not every day).

A user can extend license from 15 days before the license expiration date. If you want to extend your license by PayPal payment, please wire the cost to *****@**********.**** by PayPal. I will extend your license manually.
    Thanks.

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

If you still need my PayPal account, please contact us.

6. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Hi - I just tried to purchase a renewal via the Across website but it was declined:

Unable to extend license: The product key may not be valid, or you don't have to extend your license right now.

Can you advise as to the renewal date please?

7. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Mick Glossop,

What model (Basic/T1/T2/Pro) did you try to purchase? Your key is for Pro model and you have to renew your license with Pro version. If you want to renew with other model than Pro. Please contact us and let us know what model you want to extend your license.
    Thank you.

8. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

I can't remember which version I purchased and there doesn't seem to be any way to check the version using the application.

9. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

At the time of your purchase, there was only one model, and we applied 4 variant models from the last version available in our download page. We applied Pro model to existing users. So, your license is Pro model and you have to extend your license with Pro model.

If you want to extend your license with other model than Pro, please let us know what model you want to use. We will downgrade your license with your preferred model.
    Thank you.

10. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Thanks. I've renewed on the Pro version for the next year, but I haven't received an email acknowledgement yet.

11. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

We don't have your renewal order info. Do you know your order number for the license renewal? When did you paid for the license renewal?

12. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Here's a clip from the website payment page. I can't post the whole page as it contains my licence code.

But...I've just been re-evaluating my needs and If I haven't successfully renewed to the Pro version, I'd like to downgrade to the Basic version please.

Attached Files:

13. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

We don't have your order info for the extension.

I've downgraded your license to Basic, and please extend your license with the Basic version.
    Thank you.

14. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Thanks - that's great!

I've renewed as Basic and it all seems to work OK.

15. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Across Center is working but I'm still getting the notifications of my account expiring.

Also, I'm on version 2.11. Howe do I update to 2.22?

16. Mick Glossop

Mick Glossop New Member

Hi - can you please advise regarding my previous message of Saturday, Oct 23?

Attached Files:

17. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

You'd better always use the latest version of across.

Remove the old version of across and then download/install the latest version of across by referring to our manual: http://www.acrosscenter.com/manual/install-remove-macos