1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NET-CTRL, NET-DATA

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Jan, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Jan

Jan New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to establish network connection (via wi-fi) between my Windows 10 laptop (across server) and my Android phone (across client) but I'm somehow unsuccessful. I'm not able to find the settings described in official Manual: upload_2021-9-5_1-49-53.png

All I see is this:
    upload_2021-9-5_1-50-45.png
    upload_2021-9-5_1-53-35.png

The motivation to have a working network connection between the two devices is because of clipboard image/screenshot sharing that is supported with T2 and Pro license if I'm not mistaken.

Most likely I've missed something during the installation or didn't read the manual carefully enough.
    Please help! :)

Kind regards,
    Jan

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hello, Jan,

Unfortunately, across Client for android doesn't support the NET-CTRL/NET-DATA connections. Therefore, T2 vs Basic has the only merit that can access files from your PC. Pro vs Basic has the screen mirroring feature in addition of that.

If you want to downgrade to other model, please feel free to let me know.
    Thank you.

3. Jan

Jan New Member

Hi Seungjin,

oh that is unfortunate.
    Is this something that you plan to implement in one of the future versions? It would really make the product shine.

4. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Sorry about that.

Yes, but it has very low precedence.
    Thanks.