1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead keys on input device

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by smeekiller, Nov 30, 2016.

1. smeekiller

smeekiller New Member

Some keys don't do anything at all when connected to the Client device, or in this case, my iPhone 5s. (The mouse cursor also doesn't appear, however that I don't necessarily need.)

The exact keys, Q, W, E, I, O, and P are not being read properly at all whatsoever on the iPhone 5s. Everything else works fine. Any assistance?

EDIT: Tried another keyboard, the same problem occurs. Not sure if this is the iPhone or the software.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our across.

I'm afraid that you may not read the limitation of trial version from the download page:
    Regarding the mouse problem, please refer to the following note from the intro page:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  3. smeekiller

smeekiller New Member

Thanks; I couldn't find that anywhere on the web page! I'll look into purchasing it :)

4. Aleksandr2008

Aleksandr2008 New Member

My activated (bought) version acts as trial, so no qweiop. After I removed my PCIE graphics card and replace it with PCIE SSD (using internal gfx). Status in Across Center - activated. That's really a disappointment. What to do?

5. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Please try to deactivate your product key and activate it again in the license manager.

6. Aleksandr2008

Aleksandr2008 New Member

But how many times I could do that? Because, I need to replace cards in PCIE slot time to time.

7. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

You can do that up to 1000 times. Sorry for the problem.

How often do you replace them? (once a week, once a day, once per 3~4 hours)

8. Aleksandr2008

Aleksandr2008 New Member

once per month, probably.
    It worked, thank you.

9. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Thanks for your answer. :) We'll try to fix the problem ASAP.

If you have any other issues, please feel free to let us know.