1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keyboard / Mouse not working on Android client

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by joelnet, Jul 19, 2021.

1. joelnet

joelnet New Member

I have an Galaxy S1 (both in and out of DEX mode) with the Across Client and Windows 10 Pro.

When I drag the cursor to the side of the Android, I lose focus on the Windows machine, but I do not see anything on the Android. Both the mouse and keyboard have no effect.

Bluetooth is connected and Android has Appear on Top as ON.

I had this setup working previously with another computer, but for some reason isn't working now.

UPDATE:
    I switched back to my old computer and the connection works just fine. The only difference I see if my old computer has the licensed version, while the new computer is unlicensed.

I'm still trying to figure out how to switch the license to the new machine.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi,
    You can transfer your license by following the below steps:
    1. From your old PC, deactivate your product key by clicking the "Deactivate" button in the Across License Manager dialog.
    2. Activate your product key on your new PC.

I am afraid that it would not be related with a license issue. On the unlicensed PC, please test operation after rebooting the PC during the evaluation period (30 minutes after computer starts).

Thanks.