1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess what?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seungjin Lee, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Anuroop

Anuroop New Member

I am not using any external firewall SW. Now I am able to turn on the screen mirroring on android but its stuck at "Opening.." please see attachment.

Attached Files:

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

It seems you are almost there. Please check the wifi MAC randomization whether it is enabled in your android device. It must be disabled.

3. dvG6vsc2

dvG6vsc2 New Member

Are you sure it is working on macOS Big Sur? Currently on macOS 11.3.1

Windows 10 appears as an option immediately for "Screen Mirroring" from iPad Pro 14.3, but not macOS

Firewall is turned off, Bluetooth control to iPad works

Tried both Ethernet connection to network and wireless connection

upload_2021-5-12_0-20-56.png
    upload_2021-5-12_0-21-32.png

Unfortunately macOS does not start its AirPlay streaming server. Is there a command-line way to verify or start it? Am familiar with CLI/debugging

EDIT:
    Nevermind, the reason it did not work was because it was beyond the evaluation time period of 30 minutes. Restarting macOS and trying again made it appear in "Screen Sharing". It would probably be best to put that in the notes here https://download.acrosscenter.com/ for anyone downloading to evaluate.
    upload_2021-5-12_1-16-29.png

For anyone on macOS, to check if ports are properly listening, can try this command:
    Code:
    netstat -ant -p TCP | grep LISTEN
    upload_2021-5-12_1-13-53.png

Amazing app, thank you for the hard work. This is the best in its category. Because of the mouse pointer support in iOS 13, 14, we can start working toward scripting and automation on iPads. I use Hammerspoon and Karabiner Elements for automation. If possible, it would be great if there was an app interface that can receive keystrokes/mouse events from other applications. A similar app on the App store, KeyPad, is a little more receptive to events from Hammerspoon. However, still cannot really control mouse movement with scripting.

Last edited: May 12, 2021