1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of my phones stopped connecting

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by Arichman, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Arichman

Arichman New Member

My Moto Z2 Force was working perfectly the other day but now refuses to connect. My other phone. Note 10 in Dex Mode, works perfectly fine (well apart from the mouse not being able to go back to my pc through the screen border and requiring the hotkey every time because of Dex Mode. Mouse goes back perfectly fine when not in Dex Mode).

I tried going through the pairing process again for my Moto Z2 Force by removing it from my bluetooth devices on my pc and repairing it through Across and every time I just get this error message on my phone: "Could not pair. Please make sure MSI is in pairing mode and try again." Across is in pairing mode every time I do this so I'm not sure why I am getting this error message on the phone. I already tried restarting the phone but the problem persists.

2. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Hi, Arichman, please try to reset network settings on your phone (Settings > Wireless & networks > Network settings reset).

3. Arichman

Arichman New Member

I did that and am still getting the same error message on the phone.