1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Flight for V2.BETA4-RC (UPDATED:Ver.2.00 Released)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seungjin Lee, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

@Jimmy_Jones, Thanks for the answer. Do you know what BT chipset (Intel, Broadcom, Killer or CSR) is in your PC? You can find it in the Bluetooth category from the Device Manager.

2. Jimmy_Jones

Jimmy_Jones New Member

It appears to be Intel (8087 if that helps)

3. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

Surely it helps. Thanks for the answer.

4. Christopher Kenly

Christopher Kenly New Member

Installed new app on android and Windows PC both are working great! Thanks a ton! Great Job!

For what it is worth the Android app on the Galaxy S10+ works in both Android mode and on the Dex Desktop

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  5. Lee Rhoads

Lee Rhoads New Member

Seungjin Lee,

You're welcome. I've been using RC3 and found that the option to skip the installation of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable and the new Windows 10 touchscreen functionality (discussed in the "Support for Windows 10 Devices While In Touch-Input-Only (Tablet) Mode" forum thread) are working as you intended.

Update on May 21, 2019: There is one exception, the caps lock state. Across is ignoring that state for the "standard" (full) Windows 10 touch keyboard layout. It is working fine for the other layouts where the state is toggled by double-tapping the shift keys.

Thanks,
    Lee

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  6. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

7. Wallace Winfrey

Wallace Winfrey New Member

Installed the latest version and now my product is no longer licensed.

8. Seungjin Lee

Seungjin Lee Member

@Wallace Winfrey, Hi, I have deactivated your key and then please try to activate your key again.

9. Wallace Winfrey

Wallace Winfrey New Member

Thank you for the prompt response, that fixed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.